Counsel- and Support Service for female refugees
Offices, forms, approvals, classes, work, … All that can be tough challenges being on your own or without speaking the language. Therefore we have a new counsel- and support service that is designed for all female refugees between 15 and 27 years as well as for women over 27 with an approval („Aufenthaltserlaubnis“) or a perspective of receiving one.
Guidance and companionship in diverse fields
- Support in terms of orientation and questions related to the daily routine and the arrival in Germany
- Counselling, Companionship and Support in terms of financial matters, authorities and administration offices as well as written interactions with authorities
- Information about the German system of apprenticeships („Ausbildung“), trainings („Praktikum“) and work
- Support in terms of looking for work or apprenticeships as well as with the application process
- Support with the approval of qualifications and degrees from another country
- Support with finding a German class
- Support with finding and organising child care
- Possibility of introduction and taking part in different work fields here at SINA or in other institutions
- Organisation of matching support possibilities
Guidance in different languages
We speak German, English and Persian. For other languages we require interpreters, e. g. for Kurdish or Arabic. We will be happy to make an appointment with you to look for support possibilities and requirements.
We are looking for interpreters!
At the moment we are looking for volunteers who can help translating. Languages needed are mostly Kurdish and Arabic, other languages are welcome though as well! If you are interested in helping us out we are looking forward to hearing from you!